Event Organization, Marking, Project Management and Social Media, its all means something to me...
Just Graduated with a CIM Event Diploma, I am looking for an exciting and challenging position in the Event area where i could use my skills, embrace my passion and improve myself.
Ambitious and well organized, my background in Web project management and Marketing and as well my ability to adapt myself quickly to different environments are giving me strong basics.
Dynamic, proposals and very curious, I like take initiatives.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail my determination. I am also available by phone or email.
Since April 2017
- Planning, full organisation, communication and promotion of events from stage 0 to real live event.
- Organized Event : "Belle By Myself Workshop" - "Sunday Sorbet Summer Afternoon "
Get Mad Entertainment
Since March 2016
- Working on my free time for an entertainment organization which organizes Night Club Event. My missions are to:
- Find some relevant contents to share and communicate efficiently on the upcoming events
- Work on a strategy on social networks and the automation of content via management tools as Slacksocial
- Help to find new venues and for all the communication support design (Flyers, banners)
- Coordinate the event on the D-Day and process on the artist management
- Be in charge of all the venues set up and decoration, including the implementation of theme party.
Greenwich Kitchen O2
Since March 2017
- Welcoming and take care of the clients
- Crowd and Rush Management during the O2 Arena Show's days.
The Royal Automobile Club
to December 2016
- Commis waitress and expeditor for the Great Gallery Restaurant
- Working as a food expeditor, i had to manage a team of 3-4 people and orchestrate the sending of all the dishes within a fine dinning service. Communication and time management are the key skills.
La Française des Jeux (equity of The National Lottery)
to October 2014
- Contribution in ideas and establishment of recommendations about customer about the user experience in order to improve month after month the features of fdj.fr website.
- Work on functionality requirement and improvements : CMS and website ergonomic evolutions
- Managed schedules and budgets for multiple projects and provide time and cost estimations
- Achievement of market studies, analysis of competition, compendium of needs via customer service.
- Contribution to the drafting of various documents (Different legal contracts with providers, Terms of service)
Pages Jaunes (equity of Yellow Pages) - Solocal Group
to September 2013
Darty (equity Argos)
to March 2013
- Welcoming and Proposing to clients
- Created and followed files of subscription credit (Canal +, SFR, Orange)
- Cashier and other operations related to the delivery activities.
Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale
to August 2012
- Treated mutual and social security files
- Updated database and managed subscription fees
to May 2011
- Support Street marketing campaigns
- Help project Manager on add cars production
- Manage logistic and operational team
- Monitoring of companions, margin control
Manage planning and budget
Animation Project follow-up meeting and workshops
Work effectively on several projects simultaneously.
Experience of organising entertainment events
Able to work under pressure and as part of a team.
Social media animation using tools as Slacksocial or Hootsuite
Monitor customer's needs and promptly handle requests
Ability to multi-task and Good Stress tolerance
Process cash and credit card payments
Handle customer complaint
Operations and commercial proposals : advice and support
Sales administration, after sales in B to C or B to B
Functional management of service provider and suppliers
Deliver Web project through the full project lifecycle
Mobile Application deploiement
French (mother tongue)
- Organize Events, as Birthday Party, Workshop and Costume party.
- Recently host my first own Event in London.
- I will be happy to tell you more about it during our meeting :)
- Love to explore new countries as India, North America, and very soon, Indonesia
- President student association of university residence: Management of work connexions for the students who live in the dormitory , organized several events from May to January for all students such as Comedy club night with several humorists.