- 27 years old
- Driver's Licence
Event Organization, Marketing, Project Management and Social Media, its all means something to me...
Graduated with a CIM Event Diploma, I am looking for an exciting and challenging position in the Event area where I could use my skills, embrace my passion and improve myself.
Ambitious and well organized, my background in Digital Project management and Hospitality and as well my ability to adapt myself quickly to different environments are giving me strong basics.
Dynamic, proposals and very curious, I like take initiatives.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail my determination. I am also available by phone or email.
Since April 2017
- Creation of new concept, implement them into a roadmap and identify the right target.
- Fix prices, find speaker and suppliers and negotiation with all the stakeholders from the venue to the entertainers.
- Run events from end to end including budgeting and all the logistical aspects.
- Over a period of 6 months: Organisation of 4 events including a Summer event with 3 editions of more than 100 people each. No unforeseen for each of them.
- In charge of the full communication and publicising for all them. First Edition sold out and 2nd half of the online tickets sold on the first day of the online publication.
- Coordination of the events until clean up. Management of the staff and contractor from recruitment or hiring to payment.
- Increase notoriety and network for the brand.
Get Mad Entertainment
Since March 2016
- Working part time for an entertainment organization which organizes Night Club Event. My missions are to:
- In charge of the promotion and social media strategy for all the Event activity including Monthly event and 2-3 special event per year. In 2016: Doubling of the number of like on Facebook.
- Find some relevant new partner or entertainment who can fit the requirements of the upcoming events.
- Help to find new venues and assistant in the design of communication supports (Flyers, banners etc.)
- Coordinate the event on the D-Day and process on the artist management. Coordination and door management for an 800's attendees event in the Camden Centre King Cross during the NHC.
- Be in charge of all the venues set up and decoration, including the implementation of theme party.Check on Health and Safety for each event.
Greenwich Kitchen O2
Since March 2017
- Welcome client and Make sure to deliver a good service and answer their requirements.
- Welcome new staff member, provide training and make sure that they improve themselves and feel comfortable in their new duties
- Organize and Coordinate special booking and large parties and make sure that it fits with the general service.
- Work under pressure and to time management.
- Managing Order general drinks, disposable and supplies according to the activity
- Problem solving, If any issue with client or staff members.
The Royal Automobile Club
to December 2016
- Commis waitress and expeditor for the Great Gallery Restaurant
- Working as a food expeditor, i had to manage a team of 3-4 people and orchestrate the sending of all the dishes within a fine dinning service. Communication and time management are the key skills.
La Française des Jeux (equity of The National Lottery)
to October 2014
- Contribution in ideas and establishment of recommendations about customer about the user experience in order to improve month after month the features of fdj.fr website.
- Work on functionality requirement and improvements : CMS and website ergonomic evolutions
- Managed schedules and budgets for multiple projects and provide time and cost estimations
- Achievement of market studies, analysis of competition, compendium of needs via customer service.
- Contribution to the drafting of various documents (Different legal contracts with providers, Terms of service)
Pages Jaunes (equity of Yellow Pages) - Solocal Group
to September 2013
Darty (equity Argos)
to March 2013
- Welcoming and Proposing to clients
- Created and followed files of subscription credit (Canal +, SFR, Orange)
- Cashier and other operations related to the delivery activities.
Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale
to August 2012
- Treated mutual and social security files
- Updated database and managed subscription fees
- Septembre 2009, Juin-Juillet 2010, Juillet-Aout 2011
- CDD mi temps d"octobre 2011 à août 2012
to May 2011
- Support Street marketing campaigns
- Help project Manager on add cars production
- Manage logistic and operational team
- Monitoring of companions, margin control