- 27 years old
- Driver's Licence
Event Organization, Marketing, Project Management and Social Media, its all means something to me...
Graduated with a CIM Event Diploma, I am looking for an exciting and challenging position in the Event area where I could use my skills, embrace my passion and improve myself.
Ambitious and well organized, my background in Digital Project management and Hospitality and as well my ability to adapt myself quickly to different environments are giving me strong basics.
Dynamic, proposals and very curious, I like take initiatives.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail my determination. I am also available by phone or email.
Get Mad Entertainment
Since March 2016
- Working part time for an entertainment organization which organizes Night Club Event. My missions are to:
- In charge of the promotion and social media strategy for all the Event activity including Monthly event and 2-3 special event per year. In 2016: Doubling of the number of like on Facebook.
- Find some relevant new partner or entertainment who can fit the requirements of the upcoming events.
- Help to find new venues and assistant in the design of communication supports (Flyers, banners etc.)
- Coordinate the event on the D-Day and process on the artist management. Coordination and door management for an 800's attendees event in the Camden Centre King Cross during the NHC.
- Be in charge of all the venues set up and decoration, including the implementation of theme party.Check on Health and Safety for each event.