- 27 years old
- Driver's Licence
Event Organization, Marketing, Project Management and Social Media, its all means something to me...
Graduated with a CIM Event Diploma, I am looking for an exciting and challenging position in the Event area where I could use my skills, embrace my passion and improve myself.
Ambitious and well organized, my background in Digital Project management and Hospitality and as well my ability to adapt myself quickly to different environments are giving me strong basics.
Dynamic, proposals and very curious, I like take initiatives.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail my determination. I am also available by phone or email.
La Française des Jeux (equity of The National Lottery)
to October 2014
- Contribution in ideas and establishment of recommendations about customer about the user experience in order to improve month after month the features of fdj.fr website.
- Work on functionality requirement and improvements : CMS and website ergonomic evolutions
- Managed schedules and budgets for multiple projects and provide time and cost estimations
- Achievement of market studies, analysis of competition, compendium of needs via customer service.
- Contribution to the drafting of various documents (Different legal contracts with providers, Terms of service)