- 27 years old
- Driver's Licence
Event Organization, Marketing, Project Management and Social Media, its all means something to me...
Graduated with a CIM Event Diploma, I am looking for an exciting and challenging position in the Event area where I could use my skills, embrace my passion and improve myself.
Ambitious and well organized, my background in Digital Project management and Hospitality and as well my ability to adapt myself quickly to different environments are giving me strong basics.
Dynamic, proposals and very curious, I like take initiatives.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail my determination. I am also available by phone or email.
Since April 2017
- Creation of new concept, implement them into a roadmap and identify the right target.
- Fix prices, find speaker and suppliers and negotiation with all the stakeholders from the venue to the entertainers.
- Run events from end to end including budgeting and all the logistical aspects.
- Over a period of 6 months: Organisation of 4 events including a Summer event with 3 editions of more than 100 people each. No unforeseen for each of them.
- In charge of the full communication and publicising for all them. First Edition sold out and 2nd half of the online tickets sold on the first day of the online publication.
- Coordination of the events until clean up. Management of the staff and contractor from recruitment or hiring to payment.
- Increase notoriety and network for the brand.